Dental veneers are ultra-thin shells of porcelain or composite resin that are bonded to the surfaces of the teeth. Veneers are used to cover up imperfections in a smile.
The results of porcelain veneers can be quite drastic, because they can be used to correct a wide range of different cosmetic flaws. If you have chips, gaps, and stains in your smile, you can reverse all of your problems with a single porcelain veneers procedure. Dental veneers can correct:
- Small gaps between the teeth
- Stained, discolored, or hard-to-whiten teeth.
- Minor misalignment issues (“instant orthodontics”)
- Chips or cracks
- Teeth with poor shape or size
You can truly create a brand new smile with our custom-made porcelain veneers.
How does the Procedure Work?
- Our team will make sure you feel comfortable with local anesthetic and patient amenities.
- Dr. Pittaway will modify the tooth slightly, removing some enamel to make room for the new veneer.
- We will take impressions of your smile and send them to a dental lab for the creation of your veneers.
- Dr. Pittaway may supply you with temporary veneers during your initial appointment.
- After a few weeks, you will return to the office for the bonding of your permanent veneers. We are confident that you will love your new smile!
Are Dental Veneers Natural-Looking?
Porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable when bonded to the teeth. They have the same light reflecting properties as natural teeth, giving them a highly realistic aesthetic.
How Long will my Veneers Last?
Your porcelain veneers are highly resistant to staining and chipping. They will brighten and strengthen your smile for about eight to ten years.
Dr. Pittaway and his team use only the finest materials to design your porcelain veneers. Are you ready to discover what is possible when you tweak your smile with veneers? Call today to schedule your consultation at One Dental Care Center of Kalispell!